Spectators at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Spectators at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
Rose Parade spectators in a 2-tiered grandstand with pine tree and San Gabriel Mountains in background on the north side of Colorado Blvd. at St. John Avenue. This block later became a freeway overpass. The dome of Pasadena City Hall is to the left of the lamp post.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .