Tournament of Roses Parade on Colorado Blvd. seen from St. John Ave., Pasadena, 1935
- Tournament of Roses Parade on Colorado Blvd. seen from St. John Ave., Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
View down the Rose Parade route on West Colorado Blvd. from St. John Avenue, facing east, towards spectators and a marching band. The Orth Storage commercial building on the right is was located at 238 W. Colorado Blvd. Opposite is a commercial sign reading "Chrysler Plymouth." This block later became a freeway overpass.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.