"Trojans" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1932
- "Trojans" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1932
- Date Created
- January 1, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1932 forty-third annual Rose Parade was "Nations & Games in Flowers," looking forward to the 1932 Summer Olympic Games in Los Angeles
View of the "Trojans" float with W. M. Edwards as a Trojan warrior and George Hill and John Halwell as heralds with raised trumpets. The float is shown at the intersection of Orange Grove Blvd. and Colorado Blvd.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Edwards, W. M.
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .