"A Dream of Beauty Enthroned" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1931
- "A Dream of Beauty Enthroned" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1931
- Date Created
- January 1, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1931 forty-second annual Rose Parade was "Dreams in Flowers"
"A Dream of Beauty Enthroned" float with a young girl, Helen Lesh, seated on a floral throne at the upper end of a flight of floral steps. The float was entered by the Hotel Huntington.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.