Three float riders in gowns posing in front of a house before the start of the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Three float riders in gowns posing in front of a house before the start of the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Date Created
- January 1, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1930 forty-first annual Rose Parade was "Festival Days in Flowers"
A women and 2 girls wearing gowns, probably float riders, pose in front of a house before the start of the Rose Parade. The woman in the middle wears a crown and the 2 other women hold metallic vessels. They are probably in the vicinity of Orange Grove Boulevard where the parade floats lined up to start the parade.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.