Three float riders in gowns posing in front of a house before the start of the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Three float riders in gowns posing in front of a house before the start of the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Date Created
- January 1, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A women and 2 girls wearing gowns, probably float riders, pose in front of a house before the start of the Rose Parade. The woman in the middle wears a crown and the 2 other women hold metallic vessels. They are probably in the vicinity of Orange Grove Boulevard where the parade floats lined up to start the parade
The theme of the 1930 forty-first annual Rose Parade was "Festival Days in Flowers"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .