"Fiesta de las Rosas" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- "Fiesta de las Rosas" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1930
- Date Created
- January 1, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1930 forty-first annual Rose Parade was "Festival Days in Flowers"
"Fiesta de las Rosas" float featuring Ruth Bailey and Lou Therkoff seated on floral thrones and four visible younger girls seated in the greenery around them. The float was entered by the city of San Jose. The float is seen at the intersection of Colorado Boulevard and Orange Grove Blvd.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .