"Fiesta de las Rosas" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- "Fiesta de las Rosas" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Date Created
- January 1, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
"Fiesta de las Rosas" float with guitarists in Spanish costumes beneath a pergola for beautiful senoritas gathered around a fountain. The float was entered by the city of San Jose and is shown at the intersection of Colorado Blvd. and Orange Grove Blvd.
The theme of the 1929 fortieth annual Rose Parade was "Poems in Flowers"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .