"The Lady of the Shalott" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- "The Lady of the Shalott" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Date Created
- January 1, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of the front of the "The Lady of the Shalott" float with the little bark carrying the maid to Camelot. The float was entered by the city of Glendale and is shown at the intersection of Colorado Blvd. and Orange Grove Blvd.
The theme of the 1929 fortieth annual Rose Parade was "Poems in Flowers"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .