Marching band of the Beverly Hills Post No 253 (?) of the American Legion at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Marching band of the Beverly Hills Post No 253 (?) of the American Legion at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Date Created
- January 1, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1929 fortieth annual Rose Parade was "Poems in Flowers"
Spectators attending the marching band of the Beverly Hills Post No 253 (?) of the American Legion. The band is seen at the intersection of Colorado Boulevard and Orange Grove Blvd.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
American Legion of California
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .