"Blue Boy" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- "Blue Boy" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- Date Created
- January 2, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1928 Rose Parade was a League of Nations in flowers
"Blue Boy" float, inspired by the painting by Gainsborough, with a typical 18th century English garden inhabited by Blue Boy, his mother and two attendants. The float was entered by T. Edwards, F.R.G.S., on behalf of Gainsborough Heath.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .