Float with trumpeters and floral eagle in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- Float with trumpeters and floral eagle in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- Date Created
- January 2, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1928 Rose Parade was a League of Nations in flowers
Float with 2 trumpeters in the front, a floral eagle in the middle and a queen wtih crown seated on a throne at the back. Attendants and three outwalkers are also visible. The Pasadena Post Office at 281 E. Colorado Blvd. is visible across the street.
Float with 2 trumpeters in the front, a floral eagle in the middle and a queen with crown seated on a throne at the back. Attendants and three outwalkers are also visible.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .