Equestrian participants waiting for their turn to enter the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- Equestrian participants waiting for their turn to enter the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1928
- Date Created
- January 2, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1928 Rose Parade was a League of Nations in flowers
Two women on horseback on a Pasadena street getting ready to participate in the Rose Parade. The woman in full view is wearing a riding habit. The low stone wall along the sidewalk indicates that they are near the start of the parade route in the area of Orange Grove and Colorado Boulevard.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .