"Sitting on Top of the World" float in the Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, 1927
- "Sitting on Top of the World" float in the Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, 1927
- Date Created
- January 1, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Archway of flowers representing a hill with cottages and with a floral "Beverly Hills" sign, with floral globe within the arch, with woman in hat visible over top of arch at left, small group of people visible through arch. The float was entered by the city of Beverly Hills.
1927 was the first year the the Rose Parade had a theme, "Songs in Flowers," with each float typifying a song
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .