Arden float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- Arden float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- Date Created
- January 2, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Floral birds pulling a float with a large globe in the center and three floral parasols above platforms at the back providing shade for 2 visible maidens. Atop the globe is a uniformed man with "Adore" (probably for Adore Dairy) written on the back of his shirt. The float is on a reidential street, probably Orange Grove Blvd.
The theme of the 1933 forty-fourth annual Rose Parade was "Fairy Tales in Flowers."
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.