"Little Miss Muffet" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- "Little Miss Muffet" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1933
- Date Created
- January 2, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1933 forty-fourth annual Rose Parade was "Fairy Tales in Flowers."
"Little Miss Muffet" float in the form of garden on a boat with Miss Muffet (Charline Belt) and five attendants seated beneath a shell canopy (four visible: Wynn Wakeman, Geraldine Wakeman, Dorothy Waterhouse, Harriet Force and Dorothy Maynard). The Pasadena Memorial Flagpole (Goodhue Flagpole) is visible behind the float in its original location in the middle of the intersection of Orange Grove and Colorado Boulevard. The float was entered by the city of San Marino.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
Goodhue Flagpole (Pasadena, Calif.)
Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2032
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .