Woman injured by the collapse of a Rose Parade grandstand transported on a litter, Pasadena, 1926
- Woman injured by the collapse of a Rose Parade grandstand transported on a litter, Pasadena, 1926
- Date Created
- January 1, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A grandstand holding 500 spectators on the Tournament of Roses Parade route collapsed during the 1926 parade.
Two men carry a woman on stretcher with planks from a collapsed Rose Parade grandstand strewn on the ground and people standing between cars behind them.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2049
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .