A wounded child and man are carried from a collapsed grandstand at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- A wounded child and man are carried from a collapsed grandstand at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- Date Created
- January 1, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Spectators and police men carrying a wounded child and man across wooden beams from a collapsed Tournament of Roses Parade grandstand strewn on the ground. Cars are lined up behind them.
A grandstand holding 500 spectators on the Tournament of Roses Parade route collapsed during the 1926 parade.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.