A wounded child and man are carried from a collapsed grandstand at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- A wounded child and man are carried from a collapsed grandstand at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- Date Created
- January 1, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Spectators and police men carrying a wounded child and man across wooden beams from a collapsed Tournament of Roses Parade grandstand strewn on the ground. Cars are lined up behind them.
A grandstand holding 500 spectators on the Tournament of Roses Parade route collapsed during the 1926 parade.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2053
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .