"Egyptian Barge" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- "Egyptian Barge" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- Date Created
- January 1, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The "Egyptian barge" float is canopied with vines and flowers and features Martha Meserole as Queen of the Rose Maidens. "South Pasadena" appears in floral letters on the side of a float with a verdant hill covered by an awning and with girls in costume seated in a bower at the end. This was the first entry for the city of South Pasadena.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2057
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .