"Gondola" first prize float in the tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- "Gondola" first prize float in the tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- A float representing a gondola holding 6 year old Revac Rush an open sea shell pulled by a swan. entered by the city of Long Beach. Two men are seated behind the swan. "Long Beach," with an anchor between the words, is written in flowers on the side of the float.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2063
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .