Football player Francis Tappaan on witness stand at inquest, 1933
- Football player Francis Tappaan on witness stand at inquest, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with Los Angeles Times article, February 25, 1933, "Details of Wealthy Woman’s Death Told at Inquest, Moreno Driver Absolved, Plunge Fatal for Actor’s Wife Held Accidental; ex-Grid Star Chief Witness at Inquest"
Francis Tappaan, in suit and tie, collar up, on witness stand, with Coroner Frank Montfort on bench at left, court reporter in foreground, three men visible in jury box at right
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2084
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .