Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden, Los Angeles, 1926
- Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- July 21, 1926
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In 1926-1927, Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden made an international trip around the world to benefit Swedish interests, which was described as a great success, especially the trip to the USA, during which they travelled over the nation from New York to San Francisco.
Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden on the platform of their private train car, probably on their arrival in Los Angeles. A circular sign on the platform railing reads "Southern Pacific Owl." A uniformed man with a star-shaped badge stands next to the train car.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1882-1973
Louise, Queen, consort of Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1889-1965
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Arrivals & departures--Swedish--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2109
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .