Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden, Los Angeles, 1926
- Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- July 21, 1926
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden on the platform of their private train car, probably on their arrival in Los Angeles. A circular sign on the platform railing reads "Southern Pacific Owl." A uniformed man with a star-shaped badge stands next to the train car.
In 1926-1927, Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden made an international trip around the world to benefit Swedish interests, which was described as a great success, especially the trip to the USA, during which they travelled over the nation from New York to San Francisco.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Arrivals & departures--Swedish--California--Los Angeles
Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1882-1973
Louise, Queen, consort of Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1889-1965
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2109
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .