Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden at a train station, Los Angeles, 1926
- Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden at a train station, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- July 22, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In 1926-1927, Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden made an international trip around the world to benefit Swedish interests, which was described as a great success, especially the trip to the USA, during which they travelled over the nation from New York to San Francisco.
Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Crown Princess Louise of Sweden and another man at a train station, probably on the day of their arrival in Los Angeles.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Arrivals & departures--Swedish--California--Los Angeles
Louise, Queen, consort of Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1889-1965
Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden, 1882-1973
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2112
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .