Mother and daughter Charlotte Shelby and Margaret Shelby Fillmore in court, [1932-1938]
- Mother and daughter Charlotte Shelby and Margaret Shelby Fillmore in court, [1932-1938]
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A similar photograph appears with Los Angeles Times article, July 24, 1933, Mrs. Shelby to Testify Today, Daughter Also Will Appear in Henry Case. Criticised by Leslie B. Henry … after he had pleaded guilty to the theft of securities … from her stock-and-bond account, Mrs. Charlotte Shelby and her daughter, Mrs. Margaret Shelby Fillmore, today will be called as witnesses …
Charlotte Shelby and Margaret Shelby Fillmore, both in dresses, gloves, and hats, seated on bench with spectators in background
Charlotte Shelby and Margaret Shelby Fillmore appeared in court together many times from 1932 to 1938 in disputes over property. They were mother and sister of film actress Mary Miles Minter.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2287
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .