Composer John Philip Sousa with school-age musicians at Philharmonic Auditorium, Los Angeles, 1926
- Composer John Philip Sousa with school-age musicians at Philharmonic Auditorium, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- January 7, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, 1/8/1926, "Children Greet Band King, Sousa Presents Trophies, Conducts Combined School Orchestra, Receives Gift and Plays Concert"
Composer John Philip Sousa, seated among about 17 children, some with musical instruments, trumpets, clarinets, and cello visible
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2348
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .