John Marshall High School principal Joseph M. Sniffen and student body president Ford S. Dixon, acting as principal, Los Angeles, 1933
- John Marshall High School principal Joseph M. Sniffen and student body president Ford S. Dixon, acting as principal, Los Angeles, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with Los Angeles Times article, May 3, 1933, Youth in School Leadership, Second Day of Boys’ Week Observed Here. … At John Marshall High School, where Principal Joseph M. Sniffen was in charge of the entire celebration for the day, the student body president, Ford S. Dixon, was chosen to take over his office.
Principal Joseph M. Sniffen, standing, and student body president Ford S. Dixon, seated behind desk with pen, both in suits and ties, in principal's office, John Marshall High School, with map at left, flowers on desk, and window in background
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2366
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .