Robert J. Smith, general traffic manager of American Airways, 1931
- Robert J. Smith, general traffic manager of American Airways, 1931
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly connected to Los Angeles Times article, June 9, 1931, ‘Big Shots’ in Selling Quit Pullman for Plane Cabin. … traveling salesmen are deserting the smoking compartment of the Pullman car for chairs in the roaring passenger plane, according to Robert J. Smith, general traffic manager of American Airways, Inc.
Man identified as Robert J. Smith, in monogrammed sweater (S.T.A. or S.A.T.), standing with hands behind back, with blank wall in background
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2372
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .