Los Angeles Mayor Frank Shaw, Mrs. Cora Shaw, group of women, and man in Indian dress, 1933-1938
- Los Angeles Mayor Frank Shaw, Mrs. Cora Shaw, group of women, and man in Indian dress, 1933-1938
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Mayor Frank Shaw, in suit and tie, holding flowers, Mrs. Cora Shaw, in knit suit, fox fur, and corsage, standing with group of about 7 women, most with flowers, including Peggy Hamilton Adams in light suit with wide satin collar, and man at left in an American Indian style feather headdress and tunic.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .