Herman S. Shapiro, attorney, 1932
- Herman S. Shapiro, attorney, 1932
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Attorney Herman S. Shapiro, seated in a chair wiht his hands clasped together.
At least 2 stories in the Los Angeles Times in 1932 mention Shapiro: 1 on May 16, about a suit that he initiated against Mrs. Walburga Oesterreich and another on April 6 about the Breakfast Club.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2443
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .