1907 one-dollar Los Angeles Clearing House Certificate, obverse, [Los Angeles?], [photographed 1920-1940?]
- 1907 one-dollar Los Angeles Clearing House Certificate, obverse, [Los Angeles?], [photographed 1920-1940?]
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Decorated edges, number 1 on all four corners, and number 1 in decorated logos at left and right. Text on certificate reads: Los Angeles Clearing House Certificate, No. A 69136, Los Angeles, California, November 5th, 1907. One dollar. Securities having been deposited with the Clearing House Committee of the Los Angeles Clearing House Association, this Certificate will be accepted for the sum named by any of the Banks composing said Association or any Bank clearing through a member thereof. W.H. Holliday, Vice-President and Secretary, J.A. Graves, President. The Union Litho Co. L.A.
Adhesive or paper residue at top edge, bottom corners of negative
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2465
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .