Ransom letter, demanding money for the return of Mary B. Skeele, 1933
- Ransom letter, demanding money for the return of Mary B. Skeele, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Ransom letter, demanding money for the return of kidnapping victim Mary B. Skeele, wife of Walter Skeele, the Professor of Organ and Dean of the College of Music at the University of Southern California. The ransom was paid and Mrs. Skeele was returned unharmed.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-2520
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .