Handwritten whimsical note by Dr. Leonard Siever, 1933
- Handwritten whimsical note by Dr. Leonard Siever, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Whimsical undated note by Dr. Leonard Siever that begins: "Try this cross word puzzle..." Signed: Leonard S.
Dr. Leonard Siever, a prominent Pasadena dentist and socialite, was murdered on December 14, 1933 as he preparing to enter his parked car. The case was never solved.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2558
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .