Dr. Leonard Siever, a dentist, with a patient at his dental office, Pasadena, 1917-1933
- Dr. Leonard Siever, a dentist, with a patient at his dental office, Pasadena, 1917-1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dr. Leonard Siever, a dentist, with a patient at his dental office in Pasadena
Dr. Leonard Siever, a prominent Pasadena dentist and socialite, was murdered on December 14, 1933 as he preparing to enter his parked car. The case was never solved. This image is from Dr. Siever's photograph album.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-2571
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .