General map of explorations and surveys in California
- General map of explorations and surveys in California
- Uniform title
- Williamson, R. S. (Robert Stockton). 1825-1898.
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- [War Dept.]
- Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
Relief represented by hachures.
made under the direction of the Hon. Jefferson Davis ; by R.S. Williamson ; assisted by J.G. Parke and Isaac Williams Smith.
"Explorations and surveys for a railroad route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean. War Department."
"Routes in California to connect with the routes near the 32nd and 35th parallels."
- 1 map ; 62 x 184 cm.
Davis, Jefferson. 1808-1889.
Parke, John G.
Smith, Isaac W. (Isaac William). 1825-1898.
United States. War Dept.
- Subject Geographic
- Resource type
- Railroads--History--19th century--Maps
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
- Opac url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain