Woman and two men in traditional Dutch clothing standing in front of the ocean, Holland, 1929
- Woman and two men in traditional Dutch clothing standing in front of the ocean, Holland, 1929
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- Woman standing between two men in traditional Dutch clothing. The woman is wearing a stiff lace cap, elbow-length sleeves and a layered skirt. The men have on wide-leg trousers and long-sleeved layered tops. One man is wearing a fur hat; the other has on a flat cap. All three are wearing wooden shoes called klompen. Ocean is in the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.