Sand verbena growing in the desert, Indian Wells, 1926
- Sand verbena growing in the desert, Indian Wells, 1926
- Alternative title
- Sand verbena
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- January 1, 1926
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- Specimen photograph of sand verbena (abronia). The plant is native to western North America and grows in dry sandy soil. There are many species of abronia and the most common abronia in the Indian Wells area and Coachella Valley Preserve are the Desert Sand Verbena and the Purple Sand Verbena.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.