Unidentified man leans on small post office building, De Luz, 1937
- Unidentified man leans on small post office building, De Luz, 1937
- Alternative title
- De Luz post office
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- November 13, 1937
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- De Luz is an unincorporated community in San Diego County, approximately 12 miles east of the Pacific Ocean and at the southern end of the Santa Ana Mountains. The post office is historically significant because it was once the nation's smallest post office. A car is also pictured parked in front of the post office.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.