Palm oasis located in the Coachella Valley Preserve, Thousand Palms, 1928
- Palm oasis located in the Coachella Valley Preserve, Thousand Palms, 1928
- Alternative title
- Thousand Palms Oasis
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- November 12, 1928
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- Thousand Palms Oasis is fed by water seeping out of the San Andreas Fault and is located in the Coachella Valley Preserve in Thousand Palms, CA. The Coachella Valley Preserve is a 17,000 acre site that is home to the Coachella Valley fringe-toed lizard.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.