Mules standing in the desert, Twentynine Palms, 1924
- Mules standing in the desert, Twentynine Palms, 1924
- Alternative title
- Twentynine Palms
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- June 1, 1924
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- Twentynine Palms is a city in San Bernardino County, California. The city is located in the Mojave Desert. The city was named for the palm trees located in the Oasis of Mara at Joshua Tree National Park.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.