Pacific Ocean waves crash into rocky coast, Ensenada, 1926
- Pacific Ocean waves crash into rocky coast, Ensenada, 1926
- Alternative title
- Ensenada coastline
- Cornell, Ralph D.
- Date Created
- September 9, 1926
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- Photograph of waves crashing into the coast of Ensenada. Ensenada is a coastal city located in Baja California, Mexico. The city is on the coastline of Bahia de Todos Santos, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean. The city is backed by the Sierra San Pedro Martir mountain range.
- 1 photographic negative
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Ensenada (Baja California, Mexico)
- Mexico--Baja California--Ensenada
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.