Garden design for the Mr. and Mrs. Byron F. Hill residence, Calif.
- Garden design for the Mr. and Mrs. Byron F. Hill residence, Calif.
- Alternative title
- Mr. and Mrs. Byron F. Hill residence
- Date Created
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
- F.A.S.L.A. is an acronym for Fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects. The garden plan does not note a date or location.
- 1 photographic print
- 8 x 10 inches
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.