Plan for Palm Springs Northend Park, Palm Springs, 1946-1952?
- Plan for Palm Springs Northend Park, Palm Springs, 1946-1952?
- Alternative title
- Northend Park
- Williams, Williams, & Williams
- Date Created
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
Ruth Hardy Park is currently at this location (2011).
The Williams, Williams & Williams architectural firm was created by Harry J. Williams and his sons E. Stewart Williams and Roger Williams in 1946.
- 1 photographic negative
- 8 x 10 inches
- Subject topic
lawns (landscaped grass)
groves (plant communities)
Northend Park (Palm Springs, Calif.)
- California--Palm Springs
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.