Township no.8 North
- Township no.8 North
- Uniform title
- Township no.8 North, Range no.23 East, Mount Diablo Meridian, California : dependent resurvey.
- United States. General Land Office.
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Bureau of Land Management
- Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
Surveyed by Roger F. Wilson and Harold A. Johnston; completed Dec. 6, 1941.
Covers an area in northern Mono County, Calif., east of highway 395 and the town of Walker, Calif.
Shows township, sections and subsections, roads, rivers, canals and ditches.
Original version: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office, 1945.
Pencilled note: "From BLM, Sacto., 1978."
"This plat of the resurvey of T.8N., R.23E., authorized by General Land Office letter "E" dated May 7, 1941, delineates a retracement and reestablishment of the lines of the original survey as shown upon the plat approved December 2, 1874 ...."
- 1 map : photocopy ; 29 x 29 cm, on sheet 46 x 57 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
- Opac url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement