Mayor of New York City, Fiorello La Guardia, presides over the Pacific coast's United States Conference of Mayors. May 15, 1937.
- Mayor of New York City, Fiorello La Guardia, presides over the Pacific coast's United States Conference of Mayors. May 15, 1937.
- Date Created
- May 15, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- New York mayor Fiorello La Guardia, center, presides over the Pacific coast regional meeting of the United States Conference of Mayors. Boston Mayor Frederick Mansfield, left, served as Mr. La Guardia's secretary. Approximately 60 Pacific coast mayors attended the conference. Unemployment relief was a focal topic at the conference, which was held at Los Angeles' City Council chamber. May 15, 1937.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .