Accused murderer Helen Wills Love with Veda Sullivan and juror Mary Plettner at Love's trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Accused murderer Helen Wills Love with Veda Sullivan and juror Mary Plettner at Love's trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Date Created
- March 9, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Mary Plettner (left), juror for the Helen Wills Love (right) murder trial, and Vada Sullivan, apparently a court officer (center). Mrs. Plettner was excused from her juror duties when she was found to be drunk on grain alcohol. Judge Smith found Plettner in contempt of court but delayed her sentence until the next day because of her condition.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .