Helen M. Werner and her husband Erwin P. Werner, Los Angeles, 1937
- Helen M. Werner and her husband Erwin P. Werner, Los Angeles, 1937
- Date Created
- [circa February 19, 1937]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Helen M. Werner with her husband, former district attorney Erwin P. Werner. Helen Werner was charged with solicitation of a bribe, and this was her second trial, as the first ended with a hung jury.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .