Women working for the WPA Sewing Project on strike, Los Angeles, 1936
- Women working for the WPA Sewing Project on strike, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- [circa October 5, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Women working for the Works Progress Administration Sewing Project having a sit-down strike. A sit-down strike occurs during the work day and sometimes is located at the job site.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .