Robert S. James, accused of murdering his wife Mary, with his attorney Samuel J. Silverman, Los Angeles, 1936
- Robert S. James, accused of murdering his wife Mary, with his attorney Samuel J. Silverman, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- May 3, 1936
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Robert S. James (right) and his attorney Samuel J. Silverman. James is accused of murdering his wife Mary Busch James by subjecting her to rattlesnake bites and drowning her with the help of his friend Charles H. Hope.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .