American actor Slim Summerville, best known for his work in silent comedies, Los Angeles
- American actor Slim Summerville, best known for his work in silent comedies, Los Angeles
- Date Created
- [between 1925-1945?]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- American actor and director Slim Summerville (right) with an unknown man. Summerville made the transition between silent to sound films. He was best known for his work in silent comedies but he also acted in dramas, such as All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) and directed over 50 short films.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .