Man fixes lightning damage to a utility pole while young boys hold a piece of the pole that broke off during the storm, Anaheim, 1941
- Man fixes lightning damage to a utility pole while young boys hold a piece of the pole that broke off during the storm, Anaheim, 1941
- Date Created
- March 14, 1941
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Young boys hold a piece of a telephone pole that broke off when the pole was struck by lightning. The chunk of wood almost hit Philadelphia Athletics manager/director Connie Mack's car when it fell. A repair man is working on the damage.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .